My Top 10 Beauty Tips.
Now that we are at home its time to indulge myself with my beauty routine.
I want you to also take care of your body, that is why I am sharing my beauty tips with you.
1) Water: I drink a lot of room temperature water, I always have a bottle of water close by.
Water helps my skin.
2) I slowly moisturize my skin with a night cream after bathing at night, preferable under the Fan or Air Conditioner to avoid sweating.
3) I always use a Sunscreen Cream during the day (a minimum of SPF 15) to protect my skin from the sun.
4) I try not to eat after 7pm, to retain my Flat Tummy.
5) To make sure my Stomach does not grow big considering I have 3 kids, I wear a waist trainer every now and then.
6) I drink a lot of smoothies (almost everyday)
7) I take Zobo with ginger and garlic (better you make it at home).
My friend (Mummy Kocee) thought me how to make very healthy Zobo.
8) I visit the SPA once every month for facials and body massage.
9) I make sure my hair is clean, dirty hair gives face rashes.
10) I sleep on a clean pillow case.
Thanks for reading, please share your tips in the comment section.
Xoxo, Diane Ogechi.