Managing More Than One Personal Blog.
I started Narrative Writing/Blogging in 2010, Between 2010 and now I have had nothing less than Seven(7) Personal Blogs, I have made a lot of mistakes, given up, started all over... hmmm! It has been an experience.
I can boldly say I have decided to manage/run just one personal blog based on my blogging experience.
5 Reasons Why I Rather Stick To One Personal Blog.
- Having more than one Blog spreads me thin, and I find myself struggling to create content.
- Putting all my content and effort in one blog creates fast and very good results.
- My Clients and Readers know where to go to, to find my creative work, no confusion.
- I have time to do Freelance Writing for Clients.
- As a Film Maker I have time to Produce, Direct, Write and Costume Design for Movies.
N/B: I am available to help you start your own blog and yes you can make money through blogging, Contact Details: email@example.com
"A Diane's Story"