LinkedIn: Pros and Cons.
- I like the ability I have to follow a prospective client and ones he/she accepts we both can see each others post and activities.
- Linkedin users are serious minded and Business Chats are easy to start.
- I can search for prospective clients in my Industry.
- Hiring a working Team as a Film Maker is a lot easier with Linkedin than other Social Media Platforms.
- Cost effective when networking for a small Business.
- It enhances visibility, with dedication and consistency you can get hired.
- Helps promote my, Website, Blog and Business for free.
- Fake profiles.
- My prospective Clients are not as active on Linkedin as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- I wish the Linkedin Page was less crowded, too many information popping up especially when logged in with my phone.
"A Diane's Story"